6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the lakes and forests of the Plitvice Lakes National Park on this private tour from Zadar. Venture through Croatia’s countryside to this UNESCO-protected park, where turquoise lakes interconnected by rushing waterfalls are framed by pine forests. Enjoy a walking tour of the Upper and Lower Lakes, ride a boat on Lake Kozjak, and drink in the scenery. Entrance fees, optional breakfast box, and optional lunch at a park-side restaurant all at own expense.
- Private day trip from Zadar to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Drink in the aquamarine lakes, waterfalls, and forests of the UNESCO-listed park
- See the highlights on a guided walking tour of the trails and lake boardwalks
- Optional breakfast box, optional lunch at local restaurant, and entrance fees at additional cost
- Private air-conditioned transport, with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Price per vehicle, with maximum of eight passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
Boat ride (approx. 20 minutes)
Optional breakfast box of sandwich, fruit, water and juice (approx. 5 euro per person)
Optional lunch at local restaurant
Ticket to NP 34€ adult 01.06.-30.09.19. €16 kids,7-18 y. 15€ adults for rest of season:7.5 € kids
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Zadar Airport, Zadar Croatia
- Zadar Main Bus Station, Unnamed Road, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Flexibile, depending on your preferences
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please always check the weather: conditions in the Plitvice region can change very quickly from hot to cold, so please do not wear flip-flops or light summer clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Croatica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Zadar Plitvice National Park Private Full-Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZadarShore Excursions - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - ŠibenikPorts of Call Tours - ŠibenikShore Excursions - Plitvice Lakes National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory