Explore our promoted experiences
- A knowledgable guide equipped with emergency equipment will join you
- See what interests you with this fully customizable tour
- Beat summer crowds by visiting Yosemite in the winter months
- Get the chance to see seasonal phenomena, such as frazil ice on local rivers
Departure & Return
This is a walking-based tour, therefore we are only able to meet in Yosemite Valley.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- While the valley floor is generally clear of snow in the winter, if there is a considerable amount of snow, LA will provide snowshoe gear and instruction.
- Should weather, fire, and/or delayed seasonal openings affect the chosen itinerary, a different itinerary will be offered. You will be kept in contact throughout this process. That being said, some of Yosemite most unique winter phenomena occur in less than ideal weather conditions!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Profits go towards supporting the company's youth summer camp program
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lasting Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would highly recommend this tour, especially for people who are new to Yosemite, like ourselves." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews