5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Dinner on Day 1 and Breakfast on Day 2
Departure & Return
Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
Meet in the clearing behind Bus Stop 14
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lasting Adventures
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day Cathedral Lakes to Clouds Rest & Half Dome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day Cathedral Lakes to Clouds Rest & Half Dome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Day Cathedral Lakes to Clouds Rest & Half Dome?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Day Cathedral Lakes to Clouds Rest & Half Dome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Day Cathedral Lakes to Clouds Rest & Half Dome
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingYosemite National ParkHiking - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaMulti-day Tours - CaliforniaEco Tours - CaliforniaHiking - Napa & SonomaNature and Wildlife - Napa & SonomaMulti-day Tours - Napa & SonomaEco Tours - Napa & SonomaHiking - San FranciscoNature and Wildlife - San FranciscoMulti-day Tours - San FranciscoEco Tours - San FranciscoCategory
Merced River Tours & TicketsPioneer Yosemite History Center Tours & TicketsMist Trail Tours & TicketsVernal Fall Tours & TicketsMirror Lake Tours & TicketsSentinel Dome Tours & TicketsTaft Point Tours & TicketsTuolumne Meadows Tours & TicketsGlacier Point Tours & TicketsAnsel Adams Gallery Tours & TicketsTuolumne Grove Tours & TicketsBridalveil Fall Tours & TicketsTioga Pass Tours & Tickets