Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FRESNO DEPARTURE - Hotels in the River Park Area, Fresno Airport Area and Fresno Downtown area. Hotels near Hwy 99 will have to meet us at In and Out Burger parking lot at 8110 N Blackstone Avenue,
OAKHURST DEPARTURE - (Coarsegold) - Chuckchansi Gold Resort and Casino. (Oakhurst) - America's Best Value Inn, Chateau de sureau, Best Western, Oakhurst Lodge, Southgate Hotel, Yosemite Sierra Inn, Comfort Inn, Narrow Gauge Inn ( Bass Lake) Pines Resort, World Mark ( El Portal ) - Yosemite View Lodge and Cedar Lodge. (Mariposa) Miners Inn, Best Western, Quality Inn and all other smaller locations on Hwy 140 in Mariposa, Happy Burger 5120 CA -140 for those staying in area AirB&Bs.
FISH CAMP DEPARTURE- Tenaya Lodge, Bed and Breakfast places, Redwoods in Wawona and Yosemite West.
Mariposa Area - Best Western, Comfort Inn, Monarch Inn, Miner's Inn, Happy Burger, Park & Ride.
El Portal - Cedar Lodge, Yosemite View Lodge
Yosemite National Park - Ahwahnee Hotel, Yosemite Hotel, Curry Village
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Glacier Point is usually closed during winter from November to April. Any of the tour highlights may be closed due to weather or construction. We will do our best to show alternative sites.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by 2 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
- Children between 1-8 years (or heaver than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either: - A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat - A front-facing car seat with a 5 point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat - A booster seat if under 4 feet 9 inches and over the height/weight limit for a car seat - A regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 feet 9 inches
- Seniors must bring their Senior National Park Pass with them
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crossroads Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Semi Private Yosemite Tour with Ahwahnee Lunch - with Hotel Pickup !.