- Explore Yosemite’s Tuolumne and Merced Groves, and see Giant Sequoia trees
- See some of the largest living things on Earth. Sequoia trees can live to be over 3,000 years old.
- Hike with an experienced guide who carries a first aid and other necessities
- All profits go towards supporting a youth summer camp program in Yosemite
Departure & Return
Departure PointYosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, California
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lasting Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Giant Sequoia Grove Hike.