- Take a half-day hike through Yosemite Park to see the Giant Sequoia trees
- See 3,000-year old specimens reaching heights of nearly 300 feet
- Traverse the forest in snowshoes if there is a considerable amount of snow
- A tour guide and snowshoes are included in the prices of the tour
Departure & Return
Please wait for your guide at the start of the trail, by the information signs.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Should weather, fire, and/or delayed seasonal openings affect the chosen itinerary, a different itinerary will be offered. You will be kept in contact throughout this process. That being said, some of Yosemite most unique winter phenomena occur in less than ideal weather conditions!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lasting Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Giant Sequoia Grove Hike or Snowshoe.