Explore our promoted experiences
- Hike through Yosemite or the High Country with an introductory hike perfect for the whole family
- Select the best hike for your schedule, with multiple times offered throughout the day
- Bring the whole family on an outdoor adventure
- Choose from a beginner or moderate hike to fit your experience level
- This small-group interpretive tour leaves plenty of time for admiring the view and snapping photos
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Yosemite National Park (exact trail head confirmed with supplier after booking)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please dress in athletic-wear
- Items recommended to bring: camera, gloves, extra layer of clothing, jacket, sunscreen, hat, snacks and water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We are limited in guide availability this year due to Covid-19. Please understand if your reservation is not accepted because of this restriction.
- Please provide your hotel information so we may email you driving directions to the meeting location. Hotel pick up/drop off is not provided.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YExplore Yosemite Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience