- Fit in major Yosemite highlights in one day, without research or planning
- Enjoy the views while a driver handle the roads and parking
- No need to pack food, as a box lunch is provided
- Great option when vehicle park passes are sold out
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pickup at the Oakhurst Visitor Center at 8:15 am.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incredible Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Best of Yosemite Small Group Tour: Giant Sequoias & Glacier Point.