5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Backpacking Gear as requested
Memories to Last a Lifetime!
Entrance to Yosemite National Park
Departure & Return
Tuolumne Meadows Store , California 95389, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lasting Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day Yosemite Backpacking - Amazing Sunsets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day Yosemite Backpacking - Amazing Sunsets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Day Yosemite Backpacking - Amazing Sunsets?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Day Yosemite Backpacking - Amazing Sunsets?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Day Yosemite Backpacking - Amazing Sunsets
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingYosemite National ParkHiking - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaMulti-day Tours - CaliforniaHiking - Napa & SonomaNature and Wildlife - Napa & SonomaMulti-day Tours - Napa & SonomaHiking - San FranciscoNature and Wildlife - San FranciscoMulti-day Tours - San FranciscoCategory
Ansel Adams Gallery Tours & TicketsTioga Pass Tours & TicketsMirror Lake Tours & TicketsGlacier Point Tours & TicketsTaft Point Tours & TicketsMerced River Tours & TicketsAhwahnee Hotel Tours & TicketsPioneer Yosemite History Center Tours & TicketsBridalveil Fall Tours & TicketsTuolumne Meadows Tours & TicketsSentinel Dome Tours & TicketsTuolumne Grove Tours & TicketsVernal Fall Tours & Tickets