Are you interested in?
31 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
71 Tours & Activities
26 Tours & Activities
8 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
If you’re short on time or trying to fit in a lot during your vacation, one day is all you need to experience the history and wild beauty of Northern England. This private tour of Bronte Country and the Yorkshire Dales National Park from York encompasses top attractions such as Bolton Abbey, Bingley Five Rise Locks, and breathtaking moors. The tour includes the West Yorkshire Pennine Village of Haworth, made famous by the Bronte sisters and home to the Bronte Parsonage Museum. In Haworth you will also discover quaint cobbled streets and traditional tea shops.
- Visit Haworth, Bolton Abbey, and Yorkshire Dales all in one day
- Perfect for history buffs—get an overview of Yorkshire’s storied past
- Private tour accommodates up to 15 people, making it ideal for groups
- Round-trip transportation from York ensures a hassle-free experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour just for your group
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
Driver/guide provides live commentary
Regular photo/refreshment/toilet stops
Entrance fees to optional attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is from your hotel or another location of your choice in York.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children under 4 years can be accepted on private tours, on the condition that the customer brings a suitable Child Car Seat with them
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adverse weather/road conditions, particularly during the winter months, may result in the route and itinerary having to be changed on the day
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals are allowed by prior arrangement only
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BOBH - Day Tours of Yorkshire
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Haworth, Bolton Abbey and Yorkshire Dales Day Trip from York?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour - Haworth, Bolton Abbey and Yorkshire Dales Day Trip from York?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Haworth, Bolton Abbey and Yorkshire Dales Day Trip from York?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Haworth, Bolton Abbey and Yorkshire Dales Day Trip from York?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7217P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYorkBus Tours - YorkshireHistorical Tours - YorkshireFull-day Tours - YorkshireBus Tours - MiddlesbroughHistorical Tours - MiddlesbroughFull-day Tours - MiddlesbroughBus Tours - ManchesterHistorical Tours - ManchesterFull-day Tours - ManchesterCategory
York DungeonJorvik Viking CentreNorth Yorkshire Moors RailwayClifford's TowerBeningbrough HallYork BreweryYork MazeYork Army MuseumYorkshire Museum of FarmingMerchant Adventurers' HallHenry VII Experience at Micklegate BarGoddards House and GardenYork Cold War BunkerJorvik DigTreasurer's HouseNational Railway MuseumMansion HouseYork Castle MuseumYorkshire MuseumFairfax House