- Take in the sights of York and enjoy a three-course dinner at the same time
- Pass by Bishopthorpe Palace—where His Grace the Archbishop of York lives
- Learn as you travel down the river—on-board commentary is provided
- As well as a three-course meal, enjoy a glass of wine and chocolates
Departure & Return
Boarding at Pontoon 2, at King's Staith Landing, King's Staith, York, YO1 9SN.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that as part of the relaxed atmosphere of this cruise experience, your table may be situated in close proximity to other guests.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises York
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands