- See more of the sights in less time when you go on a bicycle tour
- A small-group tour makes for a personal way to discover the area
- Cycles and helmets are provided for your convenience
- See some of England’s top landmarks, from Windsor Castle to Eton College
Departure & Return
Downstairs at the end of the platform. In front of the big map. The guide will be holding a clipboard with “Coddiwomple Tours” on it. Please make sure you’re 15 min early.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum height 5ft (152cm)
- You must be a confident rider to participate in this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coddiwomple Tours limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's a great way to slow down and change the pace." See review