Explore our promoted experiences
- Perfect tour for travelers with limited time in the Lake District
- Hassle-free trip with transport included
- See six different lakes in one morning
- Visit multiple scenic spots, including Kirkstone Pass, and Grasmere
Departure & Return
We meet passengers who who select this option at the Windermere Information Centre is approximately 100m from Windermere Train Station at the top of Victoria Street.
We meet passengers who select this option at Bowness Bay Pier 3, next to the ticket office.
We meet travelers who select this option at the bus stop opposite the Ambleside Library.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 5 years or older and have their own seat
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
- There are toilet stops on route
- Minimal walking is involved
- Our vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
- Luggage storage is available at the Windermere Information departure location
- Seats cannot be reserved
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Mountain Goat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands