Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Dinner, dancing, and sightseeing cruise on the Potomac River
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Washington DC skyline and waterfront
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet
- Dance party with live DJ
Departure & Return
Departure PointWashington DC, Washington DC, District of Columbia
Spirit of Washington and Spirit of Mount Vernon both depart from Gangplank Marina off Water Street. Pier 4 • 580 Water Street SW • Washington, DC 20024
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy a relaxing evening of sightseeing, fine dining, and dancing. Fill your plate full of sumptuous dishes from the all-you-can-eat buffet (see sample menu below) and take a seat in the elegant dining room while the DJ entertains with dance tunes and comedy.
After dinner, spin your partner around the dance floor as the DJ plays your favorites. Or take a romantic stroll around the ship’s decks and soak up the illuminated DC landmarks, including the Washington Monument, the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the Admiral’s Row colonial townhomes, and more.
For dinner, take your pick from a wide variety of buffet items. See the sample menu below (subject to change):
* Organic Mixed Field Greens
* Organic Spinach & Kale Salad
* Green Bean Salad
* Kidney Bean, Black Bean & Chickpea Salad
* Red Beetroot Salad
* Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Vegetable, Potatoes & Pasta
* Roasted Broccoli Florets
* Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole
* Baked Ziti Pasta
* Mashed Potatoes
* Oven Baked Atlantic Flounder Filet
* Honey & Sesame Chicken
* Italian Beef Meatball
* Braised Beef Short Ribs
* Seasonal Fruit
* Raspberry Mousse
* Lemon Pound Cake & Fresh Strawberries
* Coconut Vanilla Cake
* Carrot Cake
* Red Velvet & Chocolate Chip Brownie
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There is no parking at the pier, No parking available nearest park garage is 3 blocks away with limited parking space and time.." See review