- Stop at Lincolon Memorial with time to see the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall
- Exclusive foreign language tour app
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
The Trolley will make one (1) stop along the tour route at the Abraham Lincoln Memorial. While off the trolley, you can visit the Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall. You will have 30 minutes to take in the breathtaking views while your guide and the trolley wait for you to continue with their narration upon your return.
Select either onboard narration in English or, use our exclusive foreign language app to have the tour narrated in your choice of French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, or Japanese. Once you purchase your ticket, download the app and then sit back, relax, and enjoy every sight and sound of the fully-narrated tour through the Nation’s Capital. Earbuds are available for purchase at the Welcome Center.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Voucher holders may board the trolley at the Washington Welcome Center (1001 E Street NW)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Strollers are allowed on the trolley if they are collapsible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Washington DC Sightseeing Trolley Tour with 1 Stop.
- "Trip home via GPS was uneventful and leaving D C after noon was best time to avoid traffic" See review
- "we used this as our means of transportation around the city, it was a good way to get from attraction to attraction and learn a little bit along the way" See review
- "Would recommend taking this bus tour on your first or second day in town." See review