- Visit four of Washington, DC's top brewpubs
- Go behind the scenes of the beer-making process with an expert guide
- Pair pub classics like hickory-smoked ribs and buffalo wings with 15 to 20 beer samples
- Select a daytime lunch option or evening dinner option
- Includes round-trip transport from downtown DC
Departure & Return
Pick up is curbside outside the National Portrait Gallery
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet the expert beer guide and the rest of the tour group at the Smithsonian's Donald W. Reynolds Center for American Art and Portraiture. Learn from the guide about the beer-making process and what to expect during this inside look at four different DC- and Virginia-based breweries. This tour is perfect for beer beginners, aficionados, and home-based brewers alike. Also, find out what foods pair well with different styles of beer on either the daytime (lunch) or evening (dinner) tour.
On the daytime tour, enjoy tastings of at least 15 beers at four different breweries, with lunchtime food pairings at one of two local eateries. While the evening tour, showcases DC's bustling nightlife and brewpub scene, combining old-school brewhouses with some of the most popular microbreweries in the area. Enjoy tastings of 18 to 20 beers and a dinner food-pairing at a local brewery.
Some of the breweries featured on either the daytime or evening tour could include any four of the following: DC Brau Brewing, Hellbender Brewing, Right Proper Brewing, 3 Stars Brewing, The Public Option, District Chophouse and Brewery, and Supreme Core Cider
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY DC Brew Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by DC Brew Tour with Tastings and Meal.