2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
There's no better way to see historic Southern Maryland than by watching the sunset over the twin beaches on the western shores of the Chesapeake Bay. This yacht cruise promises the perfect ending to your day by taking you out on the water. While the sun slowly goes down, look out for wildlife including ospreys and dolphins and landmarks such as the Cliffs of Calvert.
- See the western shores of the Chesapeake at their most scenic
- Small-group experience (maximum six): Ensures a more personal experience
- Wildlife-spotting opportunities while cruising the Chesapeake
- Romantic experience ideal for couples
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks and water
Departure & Return
4160 Mears Ave, Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732, USA
We are located at the Rod N Reel Resort, Dock A, Slip 15
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Smoking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chesapeake Windsail Cruises Corporation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Cruise - On the Chesapeake Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Cruise - On the Chesapeake Bay?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Cruise - On the Chesapeake Bay
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWashington DCWater Tours - WilliamsburgSailing - WilliamsburgWater Tours - PhiladelphiaSailing - PhiladelphiaWater Tours - PittsburghSailing - PittsburghCategory
Thomas Jefferson Memorial Tours & TicketsFranklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial Tours & TicketsRock Creek Park Tours & TicketsIslamic Mosque of Washington DC Tours & TicketsNational Academy of Sciences Tours & TicketsNational Zoo Tours & TicketsNational Archives Museum Tours & TicketsAlbert Einstein Memorial Tours & TicketsAlexandria Christ Church Tours & TicketsNational Museum of the American Indian Tours & TicketsBusch Gardens Williamsburg Tours & TicketsPhillips Collection Tours & TicketsThe White House Tours & TicketsTidal Basin Tours & TicketsWest Potomac Park Tours & TicketsPetersen House Tours & TicketsDeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum Tours & TicketsBureau of Engraving and Printing Tours & TicketsChurch of the Epiphany Tours & TicketsArlington House Tours & Tickets