Departure & Return
On the east side of the entrance hall at Union Station, under the clock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Please dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather, as much of the tour takes place outdoors.
- A maximum of 5 people per tour
- Minimum drinking age is 21
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The H St. neighborhood has been home to immigrant communities for decades. All of the stops you visit are locally-owned establishments off the typical tourist tract.
- This is a historically minority-focused neighborhood that is rapidly gentrifying and your guide will try to take you to as many minority-owned establishments as possible in order to preserve the character and history of the area.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Lonely Planet Experiences: Private DC Food and History Tour on H Street .