2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See a new perspective on the tranquil waters of the Chesapeake Bay aboard this private sailing tour. Pick from multiple convenient tour times, and make your own way to the dock in Chesapeake Beach. Then, hop aboard the 42-foot (12-meter) sailboat and set off. You can sit back and soak up the scenery, nibble on-board snacks (or bring your own bites), and even help the crew hoist the sails, if you wish.
- A private tour offers the most flexible, customizable experience
- Multiple departure times are available to suit your schedule
- See a new side of the Chesapeake Bay aboard a spacious sailboat
- Snacks are provided on board, and you can also bring your own picnic
Saved to wishlist!
water and snacks
USCG Captain and a First Mate
Departure & Return
4160 Mears Ave, Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732, USA
Rod N Reel Resort 4160 Mears Avenue, Dock A, slip 15
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Life jackets are available
- No Smoking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chesapeake Windsail Cruises Corporation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Chesapeake Bay Private Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Chesapeake Bay Private Cruise
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingHoneymoonWater SportsWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWashington DCSailing - WilliamsburgHoneymoon - WilliamsburgSailing - PhiladelphiaHoneymoon - PhiladelphiaSailing - PittsburghHoneymoon - PittsburghCategory
Korean War Veterans Memorial Tours & TicketsU.S. Department of State Tours & TicketsTheodore Roosevelt Island Tours & TicketsIslamic Mosque of Washington DC Tours & TicketsEmbassy Row Tours & TicketsEisenhower Executive Office Building Tours & TicketsOld Post Office Pavilion Tours & TicketsCapital One Arena Tours & TicketsKenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens Tours & TicketsGeorge Washington Masonic National Memorial Tours & TicketsJohn F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts Tours & TicketsThe Pentagon Tours & TicketsDecatur House Tours & TicketsAbby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum Tours & TicketsFrederick Douglass National Historic Site Tours & TicketsFreedom Plaza Tours & TicketsNational Zoo Tours & TicketsU.S. Marine Corps War Memorial Tours & TicketsPetersen House Tours & TicketsDupont Circle Tours & Tickets