- 3-hour Morning Monuments Guided Sightseeing Tour of Washington DC
- Pass by 20+ sites including Washington Monument, National Archives, Freedom Plaza, and Jefferson Memorial
- Photo Stops at 8 Top Attractions such as Lincoln memorial, WWII Memorial, and White House
- Complimentary hotel pick-up included
- Fully Narrated Tour led by Professional Guide
Departure & Return
Bus stop is located on Pennsylvania Avenue NW near the corner of 9th Street NW and close to the National Archives building. There will be sign on a pole with Signature Tours next to a bench. Please arrive no later than 9:45 AM. The address is 800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW Washington DC 20004
We drop off at either the Lincoln Memorial or the National Archives. You will need to find transportation from the Lincoln Memorial. We do not offer transportation from this point. There are plenty of cabs, bikes and other modes of transportation close by.
We drop off at either the Lincoln Memorial or the National Archives. You will need to find transportation from the National Archives. We do not offer transportation from this point. There are plenty of cabs, bikes and other modes of transportation close by.
What To Expect
Walk around the United States Capitol and the stunning memorial to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and learn about two iconic American wars at the Korean War Veterans Memorial and the World War II Memorial. Visit the Lincoln Memorial, White House and the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, then read the names at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Vietnam Women’s Memorial.
Complimentary Hotel Pick-Up included from select DC hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Buses are able to accommodate non-motorized/folding wheelchairs only
- There will be standing and walking during this tour. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather as much of the tour is outdoors. DC can be very hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Umbrellas and layers are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours of DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff