50 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Popular choice with kids
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointWashington Marina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- OPERATED BY National Ferry Corporation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
DC Daytime Harbor Cruise
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWashington DCDay Cruises - WilliamsburgDay Cruises - PhiladelphiaDay Cruises - PittsburghCategory
Vietnam Veterans MemorialArt Museum of the AmericasNational Museum of American HistoryHeurich House MuseumU.S. Marine Corps War MemorialBelmont-Paul Women’s Equality National MonumentWatergate ComplexRock Creek ParkGeorgetownFord's TheatreIslamic Mosque of Washington DCEmbassy RowSupreme Court of the United StatesEisenhower Executive Office BuildingNational Children's MuseumKenilworth Park and Aquatic GardensFBI HeadquartersHard Rock Café Washington DCPetersen House Arlington House