- Guided Walking tour of Arlington National Cemetery
- Watch the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns
- Visit important grave sites from politicians to war heroes, including John F. Kennedy
- See the former home of Robert E. Lee
- Group size limited to 15 to ensure personal service
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a walking tour, there will be approximately 2 miles of walking and inclines.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours DC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Arlington National Cemetery Guided Walking Tour with Changing of the Guards.