6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bathe in the therapeutic waters of St. Lucia’s sulphur springs, known as the island’s “foundation of youth,” in the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano. There, relax in the mineral mud baths, then rinse off in the Torille Waterfalls before heading to the Botanical Gardens to learn about the island’s flora and fauna.
- Experience the popular mineral mud baths, a must-do for visitors
- Mud baths not recommended for pregnant women and children under six
- All entrance and national park fees are included in the price
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick Up Point - Main Lobby
Cruise Ship Pick Up - At Main exit door of Cruise terminal. If berthed at Point Seraphine, turn right upon entry into main building, through the open courtyard, past the shops and out the building near the gate. The driver will be holding up a sign bearing your name.
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, 2273+RR5, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Mud baths not recommended for pregnant women and children under six years.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Must bring towels and dark coloured swimwear.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY More Than A Cab
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Lucia Paradise Island
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayMarigot BayChocSoufriereSt LuciaCap EstateGros IsletVieux FortBus Tours - SoufriereNature and Wildlife - SoufriereBus Tours - CastriesNature and Wildlife - CastriesBus Tours - Cap EstateNature and Wildlife - Cap EstateCategory