2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Mt. Pimard is a convenient hiking destination located minutes from the port and most hotels in St. Lucia. During the scenic guided hike, travel through the diverse, natural rainforest habitat, see the Pitons, and catch 180-degree views of the water. This is a similar hike as the Pitons but more affordable and at a closer location.
- This is an easily-accessible excursion for cruise ship passengers
- Snap great photos during this hike
- This is a good alternative for those who don’t have time to hike the Pitons
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Professional photographer guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel Lobby or Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY St. Lucia Segway
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt Pimard Nature Trail Hike
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesVieux FortHiking - SoufriereHiking - CastriesHiking - Cap EstateCategory