- See the Palace of Versailles, its grounds, and the Petit Trianon
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Small-group tour with a maximum of just five attendees
- Round-trip train transit from Paris takes all the hassle out of exploring
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Arrive at the meeting point on time. Strikes in the castle and transport might occur, We can warn you about it in advance and give you a solution. Wear a comfortable outfit.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paris in Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Versailles, Gardens & Petit Trianon - Priority Access - private tour.