Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the long lines with priority access to Versailles Palace
- Guided tour only: make your own way to Versailles
- Choose from multiple morning and afternoon departure times
- Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide
Departure & Return
By the statue of Louis XIV (the bronze horseman statue in the Place d’Armes, the square in front of the palace). Nearest train station: Versailles Château Rive Gauche. On exiting the station follow the signs for the Palace of the Versailles. The statue is directly in front of the Palace.
This service ends at the Palace of Versailles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience