Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide near the RER C Gare de Versailles Chateau Rive Gauche train station, in front of the Madeleine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bring Passport/ID Card, Comfortable Shoes, Passport/ID Card for Children.
- Pets, Weapons/Sharp Objects, Baby strollers, Food and Drinks, Luggage/large bags, Selfie sticks, Umbrellas are not allowed.
- On Wednesdays in April, May, June, September, and October as well as from November through March, admission to the palace gardens is free. After your guided tour on these days, you are welcome to enter the garden at no cost.
- When the gardens are open to the public for free, there are no musical or fountain performances.
- On some occasions (May 28, every Saturday between June 11 and September 24, July 14, and October 30), as well as from November through March, the gardens close at 5:30 PM.
- After the tour you are allowed to stay in the palace until it closes
- The gardens may close without notice due to bad weather conditions
- The palace can get very busy during busy periods, and there might be a small line at the group entry.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Paris Excursion
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff