Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the long entrance lines with priority access
- Includes a guided tour of the UNESCO-listed Gardens of Versailles
- Witness the famous Versailles fountain show or musical gardens on selected days
- Small-group tour, ensuring a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Wander through many of the hundreds of lavishly decorated rooms including the Hall of Mirrors, Royal Apartments, Apollo Room, Coronation Room and Royal Chapel. As you explore, listen to tales of royal intrigue and learn about the history behind the UNESCO World Heritage–listed palace.
After the Palace tour, emerge back into the sunlight for a guided stroll through the stunningly elaborate Versailles Gardens, comprising more than 1,800 acres (728 hectares) of artfully manicured flower beds, hedge art, fountains and statuary. With an optional upgrade, witness the fountains come to life during a spectacular water show, or visit on a Tuesday to enjoy the sounds of classical music cascading through the gardens.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If Private Option is selected, from April to October you’ll enjoy either the awe-inspiring fountain show or the incredible Musical Gardens event. On Wednesdays and Thursdays, when neither show is available, you will have free time to explore the Gardens at your own pace.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Versailles Palace & Gardens Tour from Versailles with Optional Fountain Show.
- "This was 100 worth the money just to skip the line." See review