- Bike tour of Verona with an informative guide
- Pedal with ease to Verona’s famous and hidden monuments, courtyards, museums, and churches
- Admire top Verona attractions including Castelvecchio, Verona Arena, and Ponte Pietra
- Relive the story of Shakespeare’s 'Romeo and Juliet' at Juliet's House
- Admire UNESCO World Heritage-listed architecture and enjoy sweeping city views
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide IN FRONT of the entrance of the RISTORI THEATRE. Please arrive 5 minutes in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pedal at a leisurely pace past piazzas and ancient monuments, to see some of Verona’s main attractions as well as some that many visitors overlook. Find out what makes the city’s architecture special enough that the entire historic center of Verona is included on UNESCO’s list of World Heritage sites.
See the iconic Roman arena as well as a second ancient Roman theater, the Roman Ponte Pietra bridge, and the Arsenale building before stopping at Juliet’s House to hear how Shakespeare’s ‘Romeo and Juliet’ turned this house and balcony into one of Verona’s most-visited attractions.
Continue cycling to Piazza Bra before pedaling back to the starting point, where your tour ends. As you return your bike to your guide, get a free map of Verona so you can continue exploring the city on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Underage customers must be accompanied by and adult.
- In case of delay, please contact us
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This Tour run rain or shine. In case of light rain, we will provide ponchos; in case of heavy rain, the Tour will run by foot.
- Children under 14 years of age are not allowed in this activity
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The bicycles they offered were of excellent quality and they even gave you a choice of regular or electric bicycle at no additional cost." See review