3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Savor the beauty of Lake Garda from the water with this exclusive cruise via a timeless wooden schooner. Set sail on board the San Nicolò to admire highlights like Punta di San Vigilio, Garda Island, and the shorelines of Garda and Bardolino. Take a dip in the clear lake waters directly from the boat and relax with drinks and music as the wind fills the sails and you fly across the waves.
- Sail on board a schooner for a unique Lake Garda sightseeing experience
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, water, and a restroom provided
- Stops to swim and snap photos of the highlights from the water
- Fewer than 20 passengers for a more intimate experience on board
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Piazza Principe Amadeo, 37011 Bardolino VR, Italy
Boarding directly at the pier in front of the Hotel Catullo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Europlan Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Nicolò Cruise?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during San Nicolò Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during San Nicolò Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
San Nicolò Cruise
1 hour 18 minutes
1 hour 18 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeronaWater Tours - VenetoDay Cruises - VenetoSailing - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoWater Tours - VicenzaDay Cruises - VicenzaSailing - VicenzaHalf-day Tours - VicenzaWater Tours - PaduaDay Cruises - PaduaSailing - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Porta PalioNicolis MuseumGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Porta BorsariCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)SoavePiazza delle ErbePonte PietraVerona ArenaMovieland ParkVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Basilica di Sant’AnastasiaRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumVerona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)