Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day tour to Lake Garda from Verona
- See Sirmione on your own and with your guide
- Take a boat ride to explore the peninsula
- Includes round-trip transportation from central Verona
Departure & Return
Morning tour (Jun-Sept): 9:00 AM Afternoon tour: 2:30 PM Meet your guide IN FRONT of the entrance of the RISTORI THEATRE. Please arrive 5 minutes in advance.
What To Expect
Stop at Sirmione, situated at the end of a narrow peninsula that extends into Lake Garda, and has panoramic views of the lake. Join your guide for a walk around the old city and have free time to explore on your own. You can even choose to take a short boat tour around the peninsula.
Return to Verona, with time to ride through the countryside of Valpolicella and see farmland with peaches, vineyards, and wheat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Underage customers must be accompanied by and adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour runs rain or shine. In case of bad weather the boat tour is not available and we will provide and alternative
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Not much free time to see or shop or eat as a matter of fact." See review