2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Qualified mtb guide (Italian mountain bike school)
Photo and video service with gopro
E-bike model Haibike year 2021
Departure & Return
P.za Bra, 28, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
next to the entrance of the International Pharmacy.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Local Guide SNC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Sunset Verona e-bike tour: Hills & the city?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Sunset Verona e-bike tour: Hills & the city?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Sunset Verona e-bike tour: Hills & the city?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Sunset Verona e-bike tour: Hills & the city?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Sunset Verona e-bike tour: Hills & the city
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingVeronaMountain Bike Tours - VenetoMountain Bike Tours - VicenzaMountain Bike Tours - PaduaCategory
Verona ArenaCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Movieland ParkPorta PalioVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)SoavePorta BorsariScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Nicolis MuseumPonte PietraPiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Basilica di Sant’AnastasiaGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Roman Theater and Archaeological MuseumAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Piazza delle Erbe