- Private walking tour in Rome
- Customize the itinerary to your interests
- Get inside tips from a local guide
- Soak in the atmosphere of the city while exploring out-of-the-way districts such as Isola Tiberina
Departure & Return
You will meet the local guide on one of Rome's famous bridges.
You will finish the tour on the only island in Rome.
What To Expect
During your walking tour, walk along Via di Banchi Nuovi and visit the local library at Piazza dell Orologio. Go to Via dei Banchi Vecchi and Via di Monserrato, then wander around the Piazza di Santa Caterina della Rota and Piazza Farnese. Stop into the FORNO bakery at Campo di Fiori for a complimentary slice of pizza, then go to Via di Giubbonari, Via delle Zoccolette, Ponte Sisto, and Trastevere. Take in the sights of the Piazza San Calisto, while enjoying a gelato or granita al caffe, and wind down your tour at the Isola Tiberina, an island located in the middle of the city.
Along the way, get a local's perspective on Rome, such as where to find the best pizza, quiet spots, local boutiques, and colorful street art.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands