2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private official tour guide for 2 hours in Verona
Meet the guide in your hotel centrally located or in a central meeting point
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
P.za Bra, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 2-hour Walking Tour of Verona with private official tour guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 2-hour Walking Tour of Verona with private official tour guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 2-hour Walking Tour of Verona with private official tour guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 2-hour Walking Tour of Verona with private official tour guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 2-hour Walking Tour of Verona with private official tour guide
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeronaWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VicenzaHistorical Tours - VicenzaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Verona ArenaGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Basilica di Sant’AnastasiaSoaveAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Ponte PietraMovieland ParkPorta PalioVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Piazza delle ErbeCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Porta BorsariRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Nicolis Museum