1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a moonlight tour of Verona and explore the city in the calmer evening hours with a guide. After leaving Piazza Erbe, you'll stroll around Verona's romantic alleyways and streets, listening to stories about the poets, painters, and dreamers who have fallen for the city's charms. See the Lovers' Well (Pozzo dell'Amore), Porta Borsari, and the Castelvecchio, and leave the tour armed with tips for the best wine bars in town.
- Evening walking tour of the city of Verona
- Discover Verona's stories as you stroll with a guide
- Learn about the city's artists and bohemians
- See landmarks such as Palazzo Maffei and Porta Borsari
- Cross a River Adige bridge and enjoy the nighttime views
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Erbe, 22, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Piazza Erbe, at the Fountain of Madonna Verona
P.za Bra, 1, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girolami Maria Pia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Verona Moonlight Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Verona Moonlight Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Verona Moonlight Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Verona Moonlight Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Verona Moonlight Walking Tour
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingVeronaCity Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoCity Tours - VicenzaWalking Tours - VicenzaCity Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaCategory
Nicolis MuseumMovieland ParkBasilica di Sant’AnastasiaAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Roman Theater and Archaeological MuseumPonte PietraScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Piazza delle ErbeCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Porta BorsariPorta PalioVerona ArenaCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)SoaveVerona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)