- Start with a safety briefing and learn how to drive the motorized trike
- Make use of the helmets provided for both drivers and passengers
- Pay just one price that includes your fuel and liability insurance
- Take the tour no matter what the weather; rain protection is included
Departure & Return
Directions: The departure location is at the filling station ENI which is located at the main street in Bardolino
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that each booking must include at least 1 driver with a valid driving license for cars.
- The minimum age of the driver: 21-years-old
- Minimum age for passengers: 5-years-old
- Driver needs to show a valid driver's license for cars, class B / 3 (Europe) or equivalent. Driving licences issued by any of the EU Member States are valid throughout the European Union, including Italy. Drivers with a licence issued by a Non-EU country are required to have:
- an international driving permit (IDP) or
- a national driving license and a legal translation of it which you can get in the Italian embassy.
- Bring valid ID
- You will be required to sign a liability release form to participate
- Wear comfortable, weatherproof and resistant shoes (no flip-flops)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dueti Garage
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms