Explore our promoted experiences
- Los Tuxtlas day trip from Veracruz
- See an Olmec head, an artifact from one of Mexico’s oldest civilizations, in Santiago Tuxtla
- Visit a cigar factory in San Andrés Tuxtla, and see Salto de Eyipantla waterfall just outside town
- Stand on the shores of Catemaco Lake and admire the surrounding Tuxtlas Mountains
- Take a rain-forest walk through the Nanciyaga preserve inside Los Tuxtlas Biosphere Reserve
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience