- Family-friendly walking tour of Venice
- Visit Venice landmarks such as Campo San Bartolomeo, the Marco Polo house, and Piazza San Marco
- Stroll along Venice’s beautiful canals and see the Rialto Bridge
- Keep children entertained with kid-friendly commentary, iPad games, and interactive activities
- Choice of private or small-group tour with a maximum of 12 participants
Departure & Return
Your guide will wait for you in front of the church San Giacomo di Rialto in Campo S. Giacomo di Rialto, 1. Cross the Rialto Bridge and you will be there. Venice is a city made of narrow alleyways,canals and bridges. No cars are allowed . GPS often DOES NOT WORK. Please try to reach the meeting point 10 minutes ahead of departure time, using traditional maps or directions offered by local people or hotel.
What To Expect
Learn more about the city’s fascinating history and rich cultural heritage as you stroll around Piazza San Marco, admiring the grand buildings and stopping to listen to the street musicians. See the Marco Polo House and explore the lively Campo San Bartolomeo.
With tour commentary specially tailored to engage younger participants, the whole family can get involved, and kids will enjoy learning fun trivia, playing iPad games, and taking part in interactive activities including a history-themed treasure hunt.
At the end of the tour, your guide will be happy to recommend a suitable restaurant for lunch or assist with transport back to your hotel.
Please note: Children must be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour is suitable for children above 6 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands