- 24-hour daily transfer service
- Private motorboat transfer to Venice InternationalAirport from your Venice city hotel
- See the sights of Venice from a private motorboat
- The only way to depart Venice
Departure & Return
You will be met at your Venice city hotel by the representative at the hotel reception lounge. Time will be advised by you on booking and reconfirmed directly with the operator prior to travel in Venice
What To Expect
• Meet and greet service: A transfer representative will meet you in your hotel lobby if the hotel does not have a private pier. You will then be escorted to a waiting motorboat at the nearest departure point. If your hotel has a private pier, you will hop aboard the motorboat there on your own, and a representative will meet you at Marco Polo Airport and escort you to the departure terminal.
• Full service: A representative will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and accompany you all the way to the airport departure terminal.Motorboats can accommodate up to six people and six pieces of luggage. Transfer service is available 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. Please provide flight and hotel details when making your booking. You’ll receive immediate confirmation and a voucher to present to the transfer representative. Please call the number on your voucher between 24 and 48 hours prior to your departure to confirm your transfer.
Price is per person, based on six adults per motorboat.
Please note: Guests staying at Venice’s Hotel Marriott (Isola delle Rose) will need to pay a surcharge of €20 at the time of service due to the hotel’s more distant location. This transfer service is not available to Mestre hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If there are bad weather conditions (such as fog, frozen water, or stormy conditions) on the day of your transfer, you will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
- Due to the Hotel Marriot location (Isola delle Rose), transfer to/from this Hotel are subjected to a surcharge of €20, payable on spot
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "If it’s your first time in Venice and don’t speak Italian, it’s better to have private transfer to the airport." See review