- Shared departure transfer from central Venice and Venice Lido to Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Choose from one 11 stops in Venice, including Piazzale Roma and San Marco
- Relax with comfortable transport by shared water taxi
- Enjoy views of Venice from the water as a finale to your vacation
- Get assistance with your luggage from your friendly, professional boat skipper
- Enjoy a shared transfer service that’s available from 4am to 6pm, seven days a week
Departure & Return
Please specify the hotel name
Please specify the hotel name
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
Please arrive 3 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Meet your friendly water taxi driver at the prearranged time and get assistance with your luggage as you board. Then sit back and savor unforgettable views of the Venetian islands as you make your way to the airport.
Please provide hotel and flight details when booking your transfer. You will receive instant confirmation and a travel voucher to show the water taxi driver. Reconfirm your pickup time and location 24-48 hours before your departure by contacting the number on your voucher.
• Piazzale Roma
• SS Apostoli
• San Vio, Trinita
• San Marco, S.Zaccaria
• San Maria Elisabetta
• Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in the Dei Dogi, Hotel Residenza Cannaregiol and the Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please enquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle
- Your selected departure time must be (3) hours prior to your flight time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Venice Airport Link doesn't serve the cruise port
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized