Explore our promoted experiences
- A guided walking tour of Cannaregio and the Jewish Ghetto
- See where the city’s Jewish residents lived for centuries, and discover a different side of Venice
- Listen to detailed historical background about Venice’s under-the-radar Jewish district
- Tours meet and end in Cannaregio, leaving you free to continue the visit on your own
Departure & Return
At Ponte delle Guglie - Canale di Cannareggio 30121 - on the side of the Jewish Ghetto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: the tour doesn't include the visit of Synagogue. It is an outdoor tour.
- The tour ends in Rialto Borough
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: if you need the wheelchair, you may not be able to access all the areas of the attractions, due to architectural restrictions
- Please note: in some areas of the attractions the stroller may be carried by yourself in your arms, due to architectural restrictions
- Please note: Your tour includes a Murano Blowing glass demo held true venetian master in a Blowing Glass Factory.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIVICOS INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience