- Learn about the art of glassblowing in Venice
- See gorgeous specimens of Murano glass in the showroom
- Hear about the technique's origin in the Roman Empire from your guide
- Watch a live glassblowing demonstration
- Walk away with a small glass souvenir
Departure & Return
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand. The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). The guide will have a sign "GLASSBLOWING TOUR"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour could be could be multilingual.
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- From Aug. 6th to enter the glass factory you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The glass was pricy there, so you are better of buying glass at one of the smaller shops in Venice." See review