5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Let a professional coach driver do the navigating into the heart of the Canadian Rockies as you sit back and take in the glorious mountain views. On this 4-night trip that departs from and returns to a convenient location in downtown Vancouver, all of your overnight accommodations are included. Daily breakfast is also included, and your itinerary features plenty of free time to spend just the way you like.
- Professional coach driver navigates winding mountain roads while you relax
- All hotel accommodations are included, with two nights right in downtown Banff
- Daily breakfast, one dinner, gondola ride, and winery tour are included
- Plenty of free time to explore each destination at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Admission to Sulphur Mountain Gondola
Winery tour and tasting
Traditional campfire where you will roast marshmallows & learn how to make "s'mores"
Experienced, friendly and fun tour guide
Departure & Return
1010 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0B9, Canada
Please arrive by 8:30am for your 9am departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not available for child age 6 and under.
- Guests 17-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
- Anyone 16 or younger must have a parent or guardian travel on the trip with them.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rocky Mountains Premium Tour (34 Seats)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rocky Mountains Premium Tour (34 Seats)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Swim in the chilling lake and river waters is not to miss and adds to the overall experience." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Rocky Mountains Premium Tour (34 Seats)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverMulti-day Tours - British ColumbiaMulti-day Tours - Vancouver IslandMulti-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Capilano River Hatchery Tours & TicketsQueen Elizabeth Park Tours & TicketsSeawall Promenade Tours & TicketsBC Place Stadium Tours & TicketsVancouver Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsIndian Arm Tours & TicketsDeep Cove Tours & TicketsProspect Point Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Cauldron Tours & TicketsVancouver Art Gallery Tours & TicketsSea to Sky Gondola Tours & TicketsHorseshoe Bay Tours & TicketsVancouver Police Museum Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Village (VVL) Tours & TicketsStanley Park Nature House Tours & TicketsEnglish Bay Tours & TicketsHarrison River Tours & TicketsVancouver Chinatown Tours & TicketsFalse Creek Tours & TicketsLibrary Square Tours & Tickets