- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic air tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Take in the sights as your fixed-wing airplane traces the northern and western faces of Uluru, and the northern and western faces of Kata Tjuta. Your pilot also takes you near the eastern face of Kata Tjuta, which is not accessible to the public.
Be ready to take in iconic views of Kata Tjuta, Uluru, and Mount Connor as they line up when your pilot steers your plane to the right position. You'll be able to see the traces of ancient waterfalls and coral reefs, and spot Lake Amadeus in the distance as you glide back to Ayers Rock airport.
Learn about the Red Center from your pilot, and feel free to ask any questions. Your tour ends after 40 minutes with return to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per aircraft is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ayers Rock Scenic Plane Flights
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms