Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Uluru and Kata Tjuta small-group overnight tour from Alice Springs or Ayers Rock
- Travel through the Red Center and see Uluru and the majestic domes of Kata Tjuta
- Visit the Cultural Centre and learn about Aboriginal law and beliefs
- Watch the changing colors of Uluru at sunset and sunrise
- Discover the mysteries of Uluru on a guided base walk
- Sleep out under the stars in an outback bush camp
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Tour ends at Ayers Rock Airport at 12.30pm.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A maximum of 18 people per tour
- Please restrict luggage to 22 lbs (10kg)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility
- Please bring hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, Water bottle (1.5 liters) and comfortable walking shoes
- All camping equipment provided including linen, pillows, permanent tents, swags, towels and sleeping bags
- The climb is subject to weather conditions and with the permission of the Anangu people
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wayoutback Australian Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 30 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 13 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 25% refund, you must cancel 8–13 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 29 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 14–29 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands