- Small group 4WD outback adventure to Mt Conner - maximum 11 participants
- Travel in air-conditioned sturdy 4WD Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Look for iconic Australian animals such as red kangaroos, wallabies, reptiles and birds
- Hear engaging commentary on the history and settlement of the region
- Watch the colors change on Mt Conner at sunset
- Sparkling wine and light refreshments
- Three-course outback dinner at Curtin Springs Station
- Pick up and drop off at Ayers Rock Resort
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Once at Curtin Springs station, your off-road adventure begins! Drive past an inland salt lake and hear from your knowledgeable guide about European settlements and the history of this area. Drive around the back of Mt Conner and see how the landscape changes. After approx. 1.5 hours, you’ll arrive at the best spot to watch the sun set. Sip a glass of sparkling wine and keep your camera handy for that classic sunset picture. The desert and the enormous horse-shoe shaped mesa of Mt Conner glows with dramatic red, orange and violet shades of colour as the sun sets.
As night descends and the stars come out, head back to nearby Curtin Springs station for a delicious, authentic three course outback dinner. After dessert, your guide will return you to your Ayers Rock Resort hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum 11 participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEIT Outback Australia
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms