- Take to the sky in comfort with an air-conditioned helicopter tour
- Learn about the history of Uluru and Kata Tjuta with a local guide
- Take photos with aerial views of some of Australia’s most beautiful sights
- A convenient option: get picked up and dropped off outside your hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of two passengers are required for this tour to operate.
- Bookings of more than 4 passengers will be split across different helicopters.
- Please request your preferred departure time when booking. The closest available time will be allocated.
- Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Maximum weight to travel is 299 Lbs (136 kgs)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ayers Rock Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms