2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour in Italian, English or French by a Licensed Professional Guide.
Entrance tickets and anything not expressly indicated are NOT included.
Departure & Return
P.za Castello, Torino TO, Italy
Corner Castle Square/Garibaldi Street. Newspaper kiosk
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Luisa Boscolo Guida Turistica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turin Step by step with a Local Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Turin Step by step with a Local Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Turin Step by step with a Local Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Turin Step by step with a Local Guide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Turin Step by step with a Local Guide
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTurinArchitecture Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArchitecture Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHistorical Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoCategory
Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Via PoCarignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Mole AntonellianaValentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)QC TermetorinoPiazza StatutoGrinzane Cavour CastleRoyal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Zoom TorinoJuventus StadiumValentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)