2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour in Italian, English or French by a Licensed Professional Guide.
Entrance tickets and anything not expressly indicated are NOT included.
Departure & Return
P.za Castello, Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Luisa Boscolo Guida Turistica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turin Step by step?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Turin Step by step?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Turin Step by step?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Turin Step by step?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 101430P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTurinArchitecture Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArchitecture Tours - AstiWalking Tours - AstiHistorical Tours - AstiArchitecture Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHistorical Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCategory
Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Via PoGrinzane Cavour CastleZoom TorinoPalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Piazza StatutoCivic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Mole AntonellianaValentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)QC TermetorinoPietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Juventus Stadium