- Turin and Piedmont sightseeing pass, valid for two, three or five days
- Gain admission to 200 historical and cultural attractions including museums, monuments, galleries and royal residences
- Enjoy a River Po boat ride and take the panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana
- Get discounts on walking tours, outdoor activities and theater shows
- Ride the Sassi-Superga tramway through the city and enjoy complimentary shuttle transport
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be prepared to present the Card with a valid ID
- Valid for 1 aduld and a child under 12 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Card owners entitled to free admission can find the Card reference in the online booking systems of the most popular attractions, where they are highly recommended to book the slot entrance
- With a little supplement and just in combination with a Card you can get a special fare on public transports tickets, while stocks last.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turismo Torino e Provincia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Torino City Pass: Torino+Piemonte Card.
- "This pass covers a wide range of attractions, and has an extra option for people interested in going to Venaria Reale and/or taking the lift in the Cinema Museum." See review