- Take a confectionary and cafe tour of Turin
- Learn how the city became the Italian capital of chocolate
- Sample delicious treats like gianduiotti and marron glace
- This tour is capped at 10 travelers for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of Emanuele Filiberto's statue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Turin Patisserie tour - Do Eat Better Experience.